Monday, May 4, 2009

WHAT IS


What is It works?
first-to-market product called The Ultimate Body Applicator… It is an Herbal, Tans-dermal Patch, similar to those nicotine patches or hormone patches, that Naturally stimulates a detoxification of the fat cells causing them to shrink in as little as 45 minutes.
It is a non woven cloth with an all natural gel on it. The gel is made with all natural plant and sea extracts. When placed on the skin the gel soaks down through your pores and into that layer of fat below the skin. The botanical formula then begins to dissolve the toxins in your fat cells allowing for immediate and progressive results. You drink water to help naturally flush the toxins from your body. You will continue to loose for 72 hours after the applicator is removed. Just keep drinking your water is all it takes!!

We do have other products also like vitamins and supplements as well as stretch mark cream and anti-aging products that are good for a variety of things. Our vitamins and supplements are made with REAL whole food nutrition.I will tell you when I was first approached I was like yeah right NO way this works till I seen my friend and thought she had plastic surgery . Them i knew I had to try this. I got an applicator from her went home and put it on. I lost 5 1/2 after 45 min. I just knew we was on to something here ,Icalled and became a Distributor there is'nt a woman on earth that is 100% happy with her body.

I would never steer anyone wrong how could that help my buisness all I am asking is for you check out my page(http://www.bestunlimitedincome.com/) and then ask me questions and try it. I already have loyal customers andDistributors. I am running with it, so if you would like to join out team we would love to have you.


if you would like to try an applicator its $25.oo

if you mention you seen this on my blog you can try it for 20.00
ginamaria41@yahoo.com

2 comments: